"To provide high quality professional business advice, training and services tailored specifically to the needs and wants of my clients"
My service includes a comprehensive consultation to help identify gaps and opportunities, a tailormade report identifying the opportunities and solutions which can include a project plan with timelines, targets and expected achievements.
I also offer a host of quality products, training and services that will help you get there quickly and efficiently.
- I have a vast experience of training and development both as a management trainer for many years and in my management and director roles. Training clients in all areas of leadership and management, business administration, customer services, business tools and techniques, NVQ assessing and many more.
- I have worked with city and guilds and the then NEBS management organisation to pilot and write the now popular team leading NVQ level 2.
- I have experience of training with excellence - being an integral part of a training team who gained excellent in every area at Estyn inspection.
- I have recently been a key member of the association of composite door manufacturers liaising with government and industry on policy and change and can bring this experience of negotiation and delivery to my clients.
- I am very experienced in 3rd party audit schemes and have written processes and procedures that have led my teams to zero non-conformances at external audit and have been praised for excellent manufacturing, administrative and business procedures and models.
- I have served many companies as a results driven manager and director and I will achieve results for my clients.
- For over 25 years I have written user friendly business policies and procedures in quality, health and safety, environmental and general HR policies/employee manuals which are easy to follow, sensible and provide structure and compliance to organisations. These have been subject to ISO audits and my record of zero non conformances at audit is one I am very proud of.
- As the manager of a construction company, I utilised my skills in time and project management, right first time, trained staff to be more efficient by multiskilling and taking waste out of processes. I applied my university practical skills gained from the automotive industry to the construction industry and we vastly improved productivity, KPI's, turnover and profit.
- As the director of a manufacturing facility I applied lean manufacturing techniques on the shop floor to gain efficiencies and utilised ISO quality systems and procedures to run the organisation efficiently and effectively. I project managed 2 factory moves to facilitate expansion and successfully took a small door division to a separate profitable independent business.
- I am a firm believer in team work, internal job progression where possible and employee empowerment and have applied this in all businesses I have been involved with.
- I am proficient in all management theories and techniques and have used many to aid my business decisions over the years - the right tools for the right situation, and I will utilise my knowledge and skills in this area to help my clients and their staff reach the goals they set.